Make the choice for fitness!
Are you new to the YMCA or have a few questions on how to get the most out of you workout? The YMCA Staff can help. We offer free orientations to our fitness center, fitness equipment and free weight area. Prevent injury and stay motivated by learning the right way to lift, operate cardiovascular equipment and get the most out of you workout. Stop by the Front Desk to schedule an appointment.
Primary YMCA Membership Benefits:
- Free Fitness Classes
- Free use of facility during open times
- Members discount on Special YMCA programs
- Free child care while using our fitness center
- Youth, Adult and Family Programs designed for everyone
About our facility:
- Complete Fitness Center with treadmills,ellipticals and stationary bikes
- Men's & Women's Locker Rooms with showers
- Child Watch Room
- Free Weight Equipment and Cybex fitness equipment
- Aerobics Room
- Karate & Gymnastics Room
Financial Assistance Program:
The YMCA in our Community:
The Y is a leading voice on health and well being. We bring families closer together, encourage good health, and foster connections through fitness, sports, fun and shared interests. As a result, 4,125 people in our community are receiving the support, guidance, and resources they need to achieve greater health in spirit, mind, and body. This is particularly important as our nation struggles with an obesity crisis, families struggle with work/life balance, and individuals search for personal fulfillment. Our programs are accessible, affordable, and open to all faiths, backgrounds, abilities, and income levels. In 2016, the Y served 4,125 people and provided $47,500 in financial assistance to 502 families who otherwise would have faced economic barriers to participation.